19 Apr 2015

GOOD NEWS!



After four long months of unemployment, tons of cover letters and application forms, many rejection emails and 10 interviews, I've fiiiiinally been offered a job! YAY :) 
(In truth I was offered two and had the v.tough task of choosing between them which was not fun at all. That saying about waiting for buses and two turning up at once seems v.relevant.)
 I start next week and I couldn't be more excited (if a little nervous too).


Other good news:

My sister made it to the front page of The Daily Telegraph :)

Moriarty is alive and well (we'd not seen him for a couple of nights - he's getting so much more shy & snoozy as he gets older).

I went bra shopping and bought a sports bra which I am in love with.


16 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Fab news!! Looking forward to hearing all about it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Yes, either at the next crafty ladies or blook club :) x

      Delete
  3. Ooh congratulations! Good luck next week! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing news, well done you! And isn't it typical, after waiting for all those months, to get two offers at the same time - grrr! Good luck at the new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet :) haha, yes, just my luck!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Hope you love the job!

    (I also got two offers at once last time and had a tough time choosing - think my gut instinct was right, though, and I'm sure yours will turn out to be, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Yeah I went with my gut too, it's usually right :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! So so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaas! Congratulations! For you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marg! Yeah, my sis was pretty happy with her news too :)

      Delete
  8. Well done boo! hope you had fun on your first few days x

    ReplyDelete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...