4 Apr 2015

good distractions #7

Ah, the internet. Full of so many many things to completely and utterly distract me from the somewhat (read: incredibly) tedious task of filling in job application forms. I'm fairly good at focusing but here are some excellent things that I came across in my weaker moments.

These unbelievably cute totems by Laura Johnston



These crochet slippers by Sandra Juto






These excellent books from Penguin Classics 






This photography series of a group of sisters who had their picture taken every year since 1975. 
I just love seeing the changes (faces, hair styles, clothes) over time. 






These cuddly sea creatures by Big Stuffed.
(Obviously my sofa needs a whale and a star fish.)




These fabrics all from Ray-Stitch


This video


Happy almost Easter!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I need one of those stuffed whales in my life!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whales are so cute!! And I think I really need a totem x

    ReplyDelete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...