31 Jul 2014

what a week

It's been a funny old week. A lot of stuff has happened in the last seven days, lots of change. Here's what it looked like.

Last Thursday an interesting bombshell was dropped at work which has seriously shaken-up my August. Friday was my friend's wedding which took place on an island in the middle of the Thames (such a lovely day). I woke up on Saturday to find that my sore throat (contracted on the train back from York on wed) had morphed into the most disgusting cold & cough. Despite my hideousness I hauled my sick self to Forest Hill to pick up my wedding dress on Saturday afternoon (:D totally worth it). My mum hosted a family lunch on Sunday to welcome my auntie and cousin who are over from New Zealand for the wedding. Monday was devoted to a lot of wedding craft (the bouquets are finished!) whilst the last two days involved yet more wedding shiz (vases, cake toppers, decor stuff, place cards). After a day of wedding admin I'm having tonight off - drinks on the south bank with a friend. Happy Thursday y'all.

2 comments:

  1. What is inside the lollipop centerpieces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our table had drumsticks but each table was different - jelly babies, chocolate buttons etc - it was v.cool :)

      Delete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...