13 Nov 2014

making lately


Lots of knitted squares for a knitting magazine project // a couple more coin purses // some doodling (with tongue twisters as my inspiration) // Mitch's scarf using two wools knit together.

I've had a lot on my plate in the last couple of weeks, in good and bad ways. It's all I can do in the week to get home, eat dinner and go to bed. Weekends too have been fairly low key - gardening, the odd visit o the cinema, a couple of drinks in the pub. I know that it's only going to get more full-on (both work-wise and socially) the closer we get to Christmas so, in an effort to prepare my body for the busy-ness to come, this weekend will be jam-packed full of good stuff - getting a haircut (dear lord I need one!), seeing friends and dancing till the early hours. Should be good and there's only tomorrow that stands in my way. Bring on the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those coin purses are really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those purses are so cute! I especially love the floral one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fabulous weekend- I hope you have a brilliant time letting your newly-cut hair down xxx

    ReplyDelete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...