27 May 2014

the long weekend in numbers


I've seen a lot of bloggers doing this lately so I thought I'd jump on board the numbers train. Seems like a fun way to break down the weekend.

6:45am - the time I got home on Saturday morning after a particularly fabulous party on Friday night.

5 - the number of films I watched this weekend, thanks to a mammoth hangover on saturday and the mostly foul weather we stayed in quite a bit. (Runner Runner - hilariously appalling; 300: Rise of an Empire - gratuitous amounts of slow-mo and naked torsos, no real plot line discernible; Robocop (remake) not actually too bad, great cast but the ending was rather flat; The Double - wonderfully shot, excellent story, great soundtrack; The Lego Movie - clever plot twist and surprisingly funny - batman was my fave.)

100s - quilting stitches done. I'm v.close to finishing my friends' baby quilt.

27% - according to my Kindle, the amount left to read of 'Everyday Sexism' - this book is ace.

Around 60 - pieces of art looked at whilst nosing around the St Martin's graduate show.

£5 - the cost of one seriously huge burrito consumed at Camden Market on Sunday.

4 hrs 14 mins - worth of music added to the wedding day playlist. Yesterday was a productive day wedding shiz -wise.



8 comments:

  1. Loooove your quilt! Awesome fabric choices :) hope the hangover has disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks Elise! It was one stubborn hangover, didn't feel right until two days later! All my own fault though of course :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I really want to watch the Lego Movie! Bravo on staying out so late/early - that is the way to go on a bank holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun but Saturday was a complete non-day. I didn't even leave the house! But yeah timing was perfect as I still had two days left of the weekend :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Lego Movie. It was waaaaaaaaaay more hilarious than I ever thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Laura Bates of Everyday Sexism speak at Hay this week and left feeling massively inspired. I'm interested to hear you're enjoying the book, I'd been feeling ambivalent about reading it but after her talk I'm definitely keen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah the Hay Festival, one year I am going to go because it always sounds amazing. I can imagine her giving an inspiring speech, she raises some very significant points in the book that have really made me think about a lot of stuff. I've been telling all my friends to read it!

      Delete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...