19 Dec 2013

happy birthday little fella


Today, Moriarty turns 1! 
(Ok, so I've never had a pet before which means acknowledging the hamster's birthday is happening.) 
The urge to knit moriarty a little xmas jumper is quite overwhelming but I just know that he'd hate it so instead, we opted to make him some new cage accessories. Hopefully, he'll like them.


That little video is actually from the summer but seeing as Moriarty tends to sleep all day and only wants be to sociable in the evenings (which in the winter means it's dark) this is probably the clearest footage of him. He's not changed much since June so I promise you're not missing anything - no radical hairstyles or neon dye jobs. 

When he came into our lives I was v.opposed to having a hamster. But now, I couldn't imagine being without him :) happy birthday little fella. 

1 comment:

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...