13 Dec 2012

scans of summer...

It's hard on days like today, when I'm wearing four layers of clothing, tights under my leggings and two pairs of socks, to remember that actually it was pretty warm only a few months ago. I finally got my golden half film developed and what it had to offer was a trip back in time... lots of sunny pics from August and September. As much as I love my chunky knits, jumpers and scarves, I am already looking forward to not having to cart my massive coat around - it doesn't help that most of pictures that came back were taken on two of the hottest days of the year :)

August - Hegistbury Head, Dorset

I have no clue as to what happened to these last two but I quite like them in some light leaking sort of way...the sky was so blue and the sun so bright that day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...