23 Nov 2012

good distractions #2

It's been a slow and uneventful week which means I've been easily distracted...mostly by these lovely things.

This fabric - Centre City by FreeSpirit. These super graphic and abstract prints were inspired by the essence of some of America's most well-know cities including LA, New York, Portland and Palm Springs. Each city is available in three different colour ways (The New York Midtown print is my favourite - top right.)

These two fabric prints from the Indie collection. Pretty rad, no?

These two recipes. Ah, Jamie Oliver, you are determined to get us to cook and some of your 15 minute meals look delicious (mitch has already made one and it was well good). When I get paid I'm going to have a go at one.


This illustrator. I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned Sandra Dieckmann on here before - her work is awesome and this is a sneak peak at her new stuff...


These two dresses - prints.to.die.for.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...